Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 2.3.0
To connect SM-J710F phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->More->About Device.
3.Tap on “Build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
4. Go to Menu->Settings->More->Developer options.
5. Turn on “USB Debugging” option.
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: SM-J710F
Please, press “OK” button on the phone to allow USB debugging..
Detected phone model: SM-J710F
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 17 20:17:18 KST 2016
PDA version: J710FXXU1APE5
CSC version: J710FOXA1APE5
SW version: J710FXXU1APE5
Phone SN: RF8H40T48SM
Android version: 6.0.1 (MMB29K)
HW platform: exynos5
HW Chip: exynos7870
HW Modem: SHANNON315
Phone is Rooted.
Reading security backup, please wait…
Backup saved as C:Program FilesOctoplusOctoplus_Samsung
Exploit has been executed successfully
Phone is successfully unlocked
To finish the operation, please restart the phone via phone’s menu.
Performed by 2.3.0 software version.
- Backup security data of the phone to prevent IMEI loss.
- Backup cert data.
- Backup nvm file then do unlock otherwise phone imei must be damage.So keep in mind backup first for further IMEI restore if damage.